The business you entered is either listed in the D&B database with a different legal status (e.g., sole proprietorship), or its legal status has not been verified. In order to rectify this, you will need to update your D&B details with D&B directly at email@example.com. Complete business registration documents are required to verify your organization's legal status. For more information, refer to the following article.
Articles in this section
- Which event app deployment option is right for me?
- Can I submit my own app? What submission options do I have?
- Can we un-invite you or change the password after submitting the build?
- What costs are involved with registering for a developer account/s?
- What is a D-U-N-S Number and how do I apply for one?
- During enrollment I received the message, "Your organisation is not listed as a legal entity." What does this mean?
- Will I own the app/s listed under my store profile?
- What are the common reasons for app store rejections?
- I have noticed an error in my store listing. How can I fix this?
- Is it possible to receive status updates for my app submission?