No. While the app will be listed under your Apple App and Google Play store profile, Entegy Suite technology is the Intellectual Property of Union Lane Group and offers access to the software via a non-exclusive, non transferable licence agreement only.
Articles in this section
- How do these changes affect apps on the Google Play Store?
- How many apps can I have in my store?
- Can we un-invite you or change the password after submitting the build?
- Can you register developer accounts for us?
- Who pays for the App store fees?
- Can I get the source code to do my own builds?
- Will I own the app/s listed under my store profile?
- During enrollment I received the message, "Your organisation is not listed as a legal entity." What does this mean?
- What is a D-U-N-S Number and how do I apply for one?
- What details do I need to provide in order to register?