No. While the app will be listed under your Apple App and Google Play store profile, Entegy Suite technology is the Intellectual Property of Union Lane Group and offers access to the software via a non-exclusive, non transferable licence agreement only.
Articles in this section
- Which event app deployment option is right for me?
- Can I submit my own app? What submission options do I have?
- Can we un-invite you or change the password after submitting the build?
- What costs are involved with registering for a developer account/s?
- Who pays for the App store fees?
- Can you register developer accounts for us?
- Can I get the source code to do my own builds?
- What is a D-U-N-S Number and how do I apply for one?
- During enrollment I received the message, "Your organisation is not listed as a legal entity." What does this mean?
- Will I own the app/s listed under my store profile?