No. While the app will be listed under your Apple App and Google Play store profile, Entegy Suite technology is the Intellectual Property of Union Lane Group and offers access to the software via a non-exclusive, non transferable licence agreement only.
Articles in this section
- Which event app deployment option is right for me?
- Can I submit my own app? What submission options do I have?
- Can we un-invite you or change the password after submitting the build?
- What costs are involved with registering for a developer account/s?
- What is a D-U-N-S Number and how do I apply for one?
- During enrollment I received the message, "Your organisation is not listed as a legal entity." What does this mean?
- Will I own the app/s listed under my store profile?
- What are the common reasons for app store rejections?
- I have noticed an error in my store listing. How can I fix this?
- Is it possible to receive status updates for my app submission?