Yes, you can change your passwords freely without affecting our ability to process new builds or update existing. However, if you choose to un-invite Entegy from your developer teams it will affect our ability to update any apps submitted under your store listing, preventing us from fixing any critical bugs, security updates and providing new features which would usually be handled automatically.
Articles in this section
- How many apps can I have in my store?
- Can we un-invite you or change the password after submitting the build?
- Can you register developer accounts for us?
- Who pays for the App store fees?
- Can I get the source code to do my own builds?
- Will I own the app/s listed under my store profile?
- During enrollment I received the message, "Your organisation is not listed as a legal entity." What does this mean?
- What is a D-U-N-S Number and how do I apply for one?
- What costs are involved with registering for a developer account/s?