Yes, you can change your passwords freely without affecting our ability to process new builds or update existing. However, if you choose to un-invite Entegy from your developer teams it will affect our ability to update any apps submitted under your store listing, preventing us from fixing any critical bugs, security updates and providing new features which would usually be handled automatically.
Articles in this section
- How can I make updates to my store listing, portal, standalone app?
- Which event app deployment option is right for me?
- Can I submit my own app? What submission options do I have?
- Can we un-invite you or change the password after submitting the build?
- What costs are involved with registering for a developer account/s?
- What is a D-U-N-S Number and how do I apply for one?
- During enrollment I received the message, "Your organisation is not listed as a legal entity." What does this mean?
- Will I own the app/s listed under my store profile?
- What are the common reasons for app store rejections?
- I have noticed an error in my store listing. How can I fix this?