While there is no set limit provided by Apple, it is advised that app submissions are kept to a minimum as to not breach the terms and conditions set out. Google Play accepts as many submissions as required.
Articles in this section
- When am I required to submit a Google Play letter of authorisation?
- How many apps can I have in my store?
- Can we un-invite you or change the password after submitting the build?
- Can you register developer accounts for us?
- Who pays for the App store fees?
- Can I get the source code to do my own builds?
- Will I own the app/s listed under my store profile?
- During enrollment I received the message, "Your organisation is not listed as a legal entity." What does this mean?
- What is a D-U-N-S Number and how do I apply for one?
- What costs are involved with registering for a developer account/s?