For now, apps submitted to the Google Play Store remain unaffected. However, it is still advised that our clients register developer profiles for this platform as to keep the submission process and issue free as possible.
Articles in this section
- How do these changes affect apps on the Google Play Store?
- How many apps can I have in my store?
- Can we un-invite you or change the password after submitting the build?
- Can you register developer accounts for us?
- Who pays for the App store fees?
- Can I get the source code to do my own builds?
- Will I own the app/s listed under my store profile?
- During enrollment I received the message, "Your organisation is not listed as a legal entity." What does this mean?
- What is a D-U-N-S Number and how do I apply for one?
- What details do I need to provide in order to register?