How to Transfer an App via Option 2
This article explains how to transfer apps to your store account if you are using Option 2.
Apple & Google
- Simply follow the steps outlined in the guide for Option 1. After the transfer is complete, we also require you to generate an Apple Push Notification Certificate. This can only be done after you create your App ID on the Apple Developer Center.
Generate Push Notification Certificate (Apple Only)
- Login to https://developer.apple.com/account/
- Click Certificates, IDs & Profiles on the left menu
- Under Identifiers, click App IDs
- Click the App ID of the app which was transferred
- Click Edit
- Under Push Notifications, under Production SSL Certificate, click Create Certificate.
- Now you have to generate a certificate signing request:
- Launch Keychain Access
- Select Keychain Access -> Certificate Assistant -> Request a Certificate From a Certificate Authority
- Enter the information required and check the Saved to disk option. Then click Continue button
- Save the file and don’t lose it
- Back in Apple Developer Center, click Continue
- Upload the Certificate Signing Request file you just created and click Continue
- Click Download to download the certificate file. Open it to install it into Keychain Access
- Locate the certificate in Keychain Access (will start with Apple Push Services:); right click it and export it as a .p12 file
- Send the file along with the password to Entegy