Ensure that Attendee Connect is configured correctly:
- Make sure “Allow users to message each other” is set to “yes”
- Ensure the following is set up for your event:
- Allow Users to post Statuses
- Require users to login before viewing
- Allow Commenting on:
- Session Pages
- Speaker Pages
- Exhibitor Pages
- Sponsors Pages
- Make sure you know how to view and delete comments/posts from the Core
DELETE COMMENTS - If you need to view or delete comments on the Activity Feed you will need to go Attendee connect → Activity Feed → Preview (Third tab along under the blue/green) → find the post to delete and click the drop down arrow on the far right of that comment → Delete
- Achievements → Create Default Achievements
- Point allocations selected and points allocated
- Badge name, various badge lines of required text, text sizes and colours activated, and linked to menu
- If terms or titles/icon text changed from standard wording, ensure they match to the page title/wording
- How are delegates going to log in?
- Unique access code generated by the Core
- External reference code (e.g. staff code)
- Unique email address (this will only work if ALL email addresses are unique)
- Two of the above (e.g. email and unique access code)
- Where will delegates be prompted to log in?
- Prompt on first open of the app
- When opening Attendee Connect features (Leaderboard, Activity Feed, Profile List etc.)
- What will your default privacy settings be?
- All visible in Profile List
- All allow messaging
- All visible in list and allow messaging
- Will Privacy Settings show on first log in?
- How will I let my delegates know about this event app?
- What information do my delegates need to know?
- Where to download the app
- How to download the app
- Log in details (access codes etc.)
- What we will be using the app for
Ensure all icon text matches the title of the page (i.e. Icon: Entegy Chat → Activity Feed).
**Clear all posts, comments and points awarded before app launch**
TIP: have post-it notes or small pieces of paper onsite for people who forget their log in details
Questions to ask yourself:
- How will my delegates log in?
- Where will they log in?
- Do my delegates know how to log in?
- Do I have all the relevant information about this element and using it on the day?