- Download link https://secure.entegy.com.au/EntegyPrint.zip
- Download the .zip from the url, then open the file and extract the contents to a known location on the PC, suggested \Documents directory.
- Run EntegyPrintConfig.exe to setup the program.Double click the Entegy Print Config desktop icon
- Select the desired printer from Select Printer: NOTE The printer selected has to be the default printer in Window Devices and Printers.
- Select the paper size from the Select Paper Size: menu. This sizing will be the size copy the printer has loaded.
- From the Print Side drop-down select the side or sides that you require to print. NOTE If the badge in the template is only single side select the Front option.
- From the Print Rotation drop-down select how you would like each page to be printed. NOTE This option exists for double-sided badge printing, rotating the back page will display the badge properly when the two A6 badges are folded over.
- After the configuration has been altered to requirements click Save and exit the program.
NOTE If the panel in the top does not display Handler is setup this will require a fresh download and initialization of the application.
- Refer to Printer Settings in the Kiosk Installation article
Set Default Printer
- Open up Windows Control Panel.
- Navigate to Hardware and Sound then Devices and Printer.
- Right-click on the required printer and from the menu select Set as default printer from the drop-down menu.