An interactive session is a session that allows you to take part in voting, a discussion and asking questions all via the app.
Articles in this section
- Interactive Sessions FAQs for Onsite Staff
- Interactive Sessions FAQs for Organisers
- What will I need to run Interactive Sessions onsite?
- What is an interactive session?
- What is the Audience Polling Display Queue?
- How can I see if Audience Polling questions have been asked prior to a session?
- How can I see an overview of statistics for my Interactive Sessions?
- Can I ask Audience Polling questions out of order?
- Can I ask the same question twice without adding it twice to the Audience Polling Display Queue?
- Can I delete or remove comments from the Live Discussion feed?