Simply go to the Interactive Sessions tab under Elements. One the far right you should see a box and a link called “Make a Session Interactive”, click that. Now just tick the sessions you want to make interactive and then click save.
Articles in this section
- No content is being shown on the display screen when I send questions from the Facilitator Panel?
- Can I stream a single session’s display screen to multiple locations at once?
- What is the best web client to use when running Interactive Sessions?
- What resources/devices will I require to run my session effectively?
- Who should run my interactive sessions?
- What devices are compatible with interactive sessions?
- Where will interactive sessions appear in-app?
- Is it possible to change my display screen splash/background image?
- How do I setup an interactive session?
- What details do I use to login to the Interactive Sessions control panel?