This article explains how to integrate your Eventbrite event with the Entegy Core. Before starting the integration you will need to sign up to Eventbrite and create an event if you haven't already done so. This Knowledge Base article explains how to Configure your Eventbrite Event to use with the Entegy Core.
Watch this short video on how to integrate your Eventbrite event with the Entegy Core or follow the detailed instructions below.
- Log into the Core and make sure the Eventbrite event you wish to sync is active.
- Navigate to Project Configuration > Integrations, select Eventbrite from Available Integrations.
- You will see the below page. Click the Connect Now button.
Note: if you receive a warning about permitting duplicate emails, read this article before proceeding.
- You will be redirected to the Eventbrite website where you will login using your Eventbrite Account created with your Event. Once logged in a message will appear, asking if you wish to allow Entegy to access your account, Click ‘ALLOW’ to proceed with integration.
NOTE: changing your Eventbrite password after your account has been connected to the Core will cause the integration to stop working.
- You will be redirected back to the Core where you will have a drop down list of your Eventbrite events. Choose the event to link.
NOTE: once an event has been linked, it cannot be unlinked or used by another project
This step will:
Bring Ticket Types across to the Core as Profile Types
Bring Order Form fields across as Profile Fields
- You have the option to choose manual or automatic sync of data.
Automatic sync allows the Core to create Profile data instantly from the Eventbrite registration data.
- The next step asks you to choose if you would like a registration complete email sent to users from the Entegy system.
Note: this template is blank by default, there are some sample templates provided in the Knowledge Base
Registered users will also receive an email confirmation from Eventbrite. You can manage these from your Eventbrite account - Manage Order Confirmation and Emailing Attendees through Eventbrite.
- Finally you will be prompted to run initial sync of existing users when you first setup the integration. After this you can run a manual sync if necessary.
You have completed the Eventbrite integration.