- Ensure that all information to be captured is relevant and that all required fields are included
- Note: registration forms should be concise and should not be used to capture redundant information
- Ensure registration form is set to live before sending out
- If applicable, ensure the payment gateway is set to live and details are correct
- Ensure that all email templates and related settings have been set up
- Test and view each of these emails thoroughly on varying device types to ensure they are formatted appropriately
- Ensure custom URL sub-domain is set for each form
REGISTRATION (IN-APP ONLY)
- Is your registration form/s linked to a menu icon or page in-app?
- Make sure that the form is easily accessible.
- Test the form in-app
QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF
- Have I captured all of the information I require?
- Are my registration forms easy to understand?
- Is the registration form easily accessible?
- Have I tested the registration form?
- Have I tested the payment gateway?