The Registration element comes enabled with all projects by default. Registration forms are used to capture delegate information which can then be utilised to set up profiles for use in-app. These forms can be accessed via a web-based platform and/or in-app. Regardless of where you choose to host your registration form, all data will be synced to the Core under the Profiles element. Provided is a checklist of processes you will need to ensure are completed correctly prior to launching a registration form.
It is advised that registration takes place from anywhere between 4 months + → 2 weeks prior to your event taking place.
- Ensure that all information to be captured is relevant and that all required fields are included.
- Note: registration forms should be concise and should not be used to capture redundant information.
- Before issuing the registration form, ensure that its status is set to live.
- If applicable, ensure that the payment gateway is also set to live and your payment gateway details are correct.
- Ensure that all email templates and related settings have been set up.
- Test and view each of these emails thoroughly on varying device types to ensure they are formatted appropriately.
- Remember to set the custom URL sub-domain for each of your forms.
REGISTRATION (IN-APP ONLY)
- Is your registration form/s linked to a menu icon or page in-app?
- Make sure that the form is easily accessible. If it is linked to a page within a blank group, make sure that the page is not set to be unclickable or invisible.
QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF
- Have I captured all of the information I require?
- Are my registration forms easy to understand?
- Is the registration form easily accessible?
- Have I tested the registration form?
- Have I tested the payment gateway?