Notification messages possess a maximum text length of exactly 3000 characters - which is roughly 500 words on average. While this is quite a large character limit, it is not advised to utilise this many characters else it might come at a detriment to the user's overall experience.
Articles in this section
- What device operating systems work with my event App or Portal?
- Do I have to download the event App?
- What design and sponsorship opportunities are available in the App?
- Why don't my sponsor banners appear on all pages?
- How do I set a page banner to appear at the top of my app?
- How can profile types and fields enhance the App element?
- Are session reminders available offline?
- Is there a character limit for Push Notification messages?
- How can I restrict access to a page?
- How do I get the app on my phone?