Interactive sessions are managed through the Control Panel found under the Interactive Sessions Element in the core. Log into the Control Panel using the same details supplied to log into the Core. Once logged in, you will need to select the event. Here you will find all enabled sessions, a link to the Display Screen and Facilitators Dashboard.To access this panel follow the below instructions.
Each individual session will have its own unique Display Screen and Facilitator dashboard links. For example, the Display Screen for ‘What Makes a Good Apiary Site?’ cannot be used to display content issued from ‘The Basics of Honey Testing’ Facilitator dashboard. To begin facilitating a session, simply open the Facilitator dashboard on your facilitator device, as well as the Display Screen on the device being presented to the audience.
The Facilitator dashboard provides the main control panel for the interactive session. From this page you are able to change the session status and view the status of the session features.
The session status controls how the audience can view and interact with the session from their mobile device.
- Opening Soon: The session will appear as closed. Audience members will be unable to view the interactive session.
- Accepting Questions: The session will appear as accepting questions. Audience members will be able to ask questions and participate in live discussion.
- Live: The main state of interactive sessions. Use this when ready to ask questions. This option enables all three features and allows audience members to vote on questions.
- Results Only: The session will appear as results only. Audience members will be able to view the results of any questions that were asked through audience polling, but will be unable to comment in the live discussion or ask questions.
- Closed: The session will appear as closed. Audience members will be unable to view the interactive session.