Interactive session questions can be pre-populated before the session starts. There are three types of questions that can be entered into the app; multiple choice, star rating and yes or no.
Questions of any length can be created, however into the platform, however, it is recommended that questions be no longer than 250 characters for best display on both the output screen and users devices.
To create a Live Polling/Audience Polling question
- Navigate to the Facilitator Panel
- Select the event
- Click Facilitator for the relevant session
- Navigate to Audience Polling from the top menu
- Click Create a New Question
- Input question and the style of answers
- Click Create Question
- Click No to store the question for another time, or Click Yes to ask the question
Multiple choice answers are automatically cropped on the output screen to 10 characters. Answers will still appear in full in the App for attendees It is important that if your multiple choice questions are longer than 10 characters that you use the short answer placeholder option. This value must be shorter than 10 characters.
Note: If the short answer placeholder option field is completed this value will be used instead of the full answer on the display screen.