THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN ARCHIVED AS OF SEPTEMBER 2019. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN MAY NOT BE CURRENT. PLEASE CONTACT ENTEGY SUPPORT IF YOU REQUIRE ASSISTANCE.
As well as being able to bulk import profiles from an excel document, you can manually create profiles within the Core.
- Navigate to Profiles > New Profile from the Navigation Panel.
- Enter information presented on the form and fill out all required fields. By default, these are the Profile Type, First and Last Name fields. Without this information provided, a profile cannot be created. All other fields are optional.
- Click Save
Once the profile has been saved, additional options will appear.
Once a profile has been created, an Access Code and Internal Reference will be uniquely and automatically generated. The External Reference field, however, will default to ‘not set’. This can be changed by clicking Edit on the right-hand options. These fields can be used as login requirements for user profiles within an app. Note: The Access Code and Internal Reference cannot be altered.
An External Reference is a string generated outside of the Core. For instance, this could be an employee or staff identification number or even email address.
Permission settings can be edited by clicking Edit on the right-hand options. This contains several options relating to how the delegate profile will display within the app:
- Visible in Profile List - This field controls whether the delegate profile will be visible within the app delegate list. Setting this field to No will make the profile not appear.
- Allow Messaging - This field controls whether the profile can receive messages from other app users. Setting this field to No will prevent this profile from receiving messages.
- Show Email Address - This field controls whether the profile’s email address is visible within the app. Setting this field to No hides the address.
- Show Contact Number - This field controls whether the profile’s phone number is visible within the app. Setting this field to No will hide the phone number.
To delete a profile, navigate to Profiles > View All from the Navigation Panel. From here you and click on the drop-down arrow and delete.