How to generate badges
Badges can be generated from the Core using imported profile data and a designed badge template. Profile filters can be used to select which badges will be generated and the specifications of these badges. All badges will be generated as one PDF file containing all badges.
To generate badges
- Navigate to Badge Creator > Generate Badges from the Navigation Menu
- Select relevant profile filters such as:
- Type Generate badges based on profile type
- Privacy Generate badges based on profile privacy such as 'Logged in' and 'Visible'
- Custom multiple choice fields Generate badges based on custom multiple choice text fields. Each field will create a new option on the profile filter.
- Created Before Generate badges created before a certain date and time. For example, this might be the latest profile import.
- Created After Generate badges created after a certain date and time. For example, this might be the latest profile import.
- Order By Order the generated badges by First Name, Last Name, Type etc.
- Set Export Options:
- Select Badge Select the relevant badge template
- Bleed Check with your printer to ensure the badges are generated with the correct bleed. This will default to 5mm.
- Use Crop Marks Check with your printer to ensure the badges are generated to their specifications. This will default to Yes.
- Click Generate
- Save the PDF file generated
Example of pdf generated badge