A News page provides app users with current news articles. Text and Image are the two varieties of news content pages, Text provides a written description of the news event within the content page list view to inform users about the article, and Image provides an image within the content pages list view.
To create a new news article page -
- Title: This is a text field used to provide a brief description of this news article. This field is displayed within the content page list view and on the articles Header Banner.
- Date and Time: This is a date and time field used to provide a time period for the current article. This field is displayed within the content page list view.
- Copy: This is a text field used to provide the contents of the news article to the user. This field will be displayed within the body of the news article.
For Text news pages -
- Preview: This is a text field, it provides a small section of the article to convey to the user.
- Header Image: This is an image field used for visual appearance in the page header.
For Image news pages -
- News Image: This is an image field used to capture a users attention while scrolling through the article list. This field is displayed within the content page list view and page header.
News page in the core
News page in app