How to create automated scanning stations
Automated scanning stations can be set up on a tablet device to enable attendees to scan themselves with the Track app when entering a room or from within a room. This avoids the need to have staff scanning attendees.
Setup session groups
- Setup tracking session groups if you have multiple sessions in the same room. For example, meeting room A has three sessions on the first day of the conference.
- If your sessions are running close together, you will need to set the session open and close times for the session group so they don’t overlap. If times overlap they will be highlighted in red.
Download the Track app
- Click here to download the Track app onto a the tablet device
Enter access codes into the Track app
- Enter the unique Event Code and Session Code (generated from the Core)
- Click Login
Configure Track App Settings
- From the Track app click Settings on the top right hand corner
- Select the preferred Camera on the device for scanning
Related Article: Configure Track app settings