THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN ARCHIVED AS OF SEPTEMBER 2019. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN MAY NOT BE CURRENT. PLEASE CONTACT ENTEGY SUPPORT IF YOU REQUIRE ASSISTANCE.
How to create a profile type
Segmenting profiles by types allows for more control and flexibility when using Entegy Elements. The Core includes 5 default profile types: staff, speaker, sponsor, exhibitor and attendee.
To create a profile type
- Navigate to Project Configuration > Profiles from the Navigation Menu
- Next to Type click on the dropdown
- Click on Edit Options on the dropdown
- Click the + button
- Enter in the profile type name and import keywords if applicable.
- Import keywords are additional terms to the type name that will be matched when importing
- Set permissions - if this profile type is to login to an app ensure App Login is checked.
- Organiser allows the user to view all profile information within the app and moderate activity feed comments
- Price - this is used with the Registration element to calculate the cost of tickets.
- Click Save