How to configure Track app settings
There are a few settings for the Track app that can be configured from your mobile device.
Enter access codes into the Track app
- Enter the unique event code and session access code (generated from the Core)
- Click Login
Configure Track App Settings
- From the Track app click Settings on the top right hand corner
- Select the Scan Type option:
- Single Scan - display will return to Tap To Scan screen after each scan
- Multiple Scans - display will allow multiple scans before returning to Tap To Scan screen.
- Select the preferred Camera on the device for scanning
- Select how many seconds the camera remains idle before returning to Tap to Scan screen
- When selecting logout any unsynced scans will be lost and you will require your Event Code and session access code to log back in.