THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN ARCHIVED AS OF SEPTEMBER 2019. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN MAY NOT BE CURRENT. PLEASE CONTACT ENTEGY SUPPORT IF YOU REQUIRE ASSISTANCE.
Depending on how Kiosk check-in is set up for your event you may need to communicate some simple instructions to your attendees:
- If attendees are scanning their unique QR Code they need to have been issued with a code.
- If attendees are entering a unique reference code they will need to be made aware of what this code is.
- If attendees are to register on-site at a Kiosk you may wish to advise them to come early to minimise Kiosk queue times.
- If attendees are scanning the event QR code displayed on the Kiosk user display screen they will need to be made aware of:
- how to login to their profile on the event App
- how to access and use the QR Scanner on the event App