Create Exhibitors Page Type
Exhibitors need to be setup in the Core before they can use the Capture app to collect and manage their leads.
- Navigate to Content from the Navigation Menu
- Click Create a New Page from the right-hand options on the Configuration Panel
- Select Exhibitors from the list of page types
- Click Create
- Enter a Title for your exhibitor page type
- Click Save
Import Exhibitors using template
Exhibitors can be imported using a basic template. This makes uploading large amounts of exhibitors easier.
- Select Import Exhibitors from the right-hand options on the Configuration Panel
- Choose the file to upload
- Ensure all fields match
- Click Validate
- Click Import
Generate Track access codes
Unique exhibitor access codes are required for exhibitors to login to the Capture app. Each exhibitor will need to be setup with a content page in the Core before these codes can be generated.
- Navigate to Lead Capture > Exhibitor Access Codes from the Navigation Panel
- Click Generate Blank Codes from the right-hand options on the Configuration Panel
Now determine who scans
There are two options for scanning attendees at exhibitor booths.
- Confirm how attendees will be scanned exhibitors or attendees
Exhibitor to scan
- Export exhibitor codes to send to exhibitors
- Exhibitor staff to download the Capture app
- Communicate to exhibitors how to use the Capture app
Attendees to scan
- Enable QR Scanner
- Create Capture QR codes
- Print out codes for scanning
- Communicate to attendees how to scan