Schedule settings control what is visible from the schedule session list view in the app. These can include rooms, featured speakers, default session thumbnails etc. Configuring these settings will affect only that specific schedule content page type.
Configure Schedule Settings
- Navigate to Content from the Navigation Menu
- Select your schedule from the list of pages
- Select the Settings tab
Schedule settings include the following:
Title The Title of the schedule content page type in the event App.
Colour Option Colour code the schedule by either using stream colour or cell display colour
Show Rooms Display room name in the schedule list view in the event App.
Session Icon Display Option Session icons can be changed to stream, speakers or display image.
- Stream images: uploaded when setting up your streams in Project Configuration > Schedule > Streams
- Speaker images: uploaded to your Speakers Content Pages, and must be attached to the Session
- Session display images: uploaded when setting up session types in Project Configuration > Schedule > Session Types
Session Group Colour Hex colour code for the of the session groups in the app. This will help distinguish between sessions and collapsed groups.
Show Rounded Icons Stylise your schedule by having either round or square icons in the schedule list view in the event App.
Show Speakers Show Featured Speaker name in the schedule list view in the event App.
Show Streams Show Stream pill and colour in the schedule session list view
Show Subtitle Text Showing Subtitle Text in the schedule list view in the event App
Default Session Thumbnail The session thumbnail that appears if there is no specific session thumbnail uploaded for a session.
Default Session Group Thumbnail The session thumbnail that appears if there is no specific session group thumbnail uploaded for the group.