How to create custom qualifying questions in Capture app
Exhibitors using the Capture App are able to add their own qualifying questions to complete when capturing a lead. These questions are synced across the team and are best created before you start scanning any attendees.
Note: If a qualifying question is deleted, all data related to that question will be lost.
To create custom qualifying questions in Capture app
- Click Manage on the home screen
- Select Qualifying Questions from the list of options
- Click + to add a new question
- Select the type of question you wish to add
- Star Rating
- Date Picker
- Long Text
- Short Text
- Multiple Choice
- Add the Question and, if applicable, the response/s
- Click Save