Abstracts page types are the best way to display abstract and poster listings. This page type supports both plain text and accompanying PDF abstracts/posters, and can link directly to a speaker or session.
PDFs can be either uploaded individually to each listing or in bulk through a link to an external source (e.g. website or hosting site).
- Title: a text field for the abstract title.
- Subtitle: a text field for more information, poster numbers or authors.
- Abstract Copy: text field for abstract copy or link to abstract PDF
- Attached Speakers: use the drop-down to select a speaker who is associated with the abstract or poster. A link to the abstract will appear on the speaker’s page.
- Attached Sessions: use the drop-down to select the session the abstract is linked to. A link to the abstract will appear on the session page in the schedule
- Attached Session Segments: use the drop-down to select the session segment the abstract is linked to. A link to the abstract will appear on the session segment list in the schedule