There are a series of container pages in the Core that house a group of content pages. When creating a content page in the Core, some page types will automatically create a container page and additional sub-pages will need to be created within it. For example, an exhibitor page type will house a list of exhibitor subpages.
Articles in this section
- How do I know the best page type to use for my content?
- What is a Page Redirect?
- What is page nesting?
- What are the most commonly used page types?
- What is the highlight colour, and where can I find it in the app?
- My photo is rotated when uploaded
- What is the size limit for uploading content?
- What are the Core image requirements?
- What are container pages?
- What is the best way to display abstracts and posters in-app?