THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN ARCHIVED AS OF SEPTEMBER 2019. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN MAY NOT BE CURRENT. PLEASE CONTACT ENTEGY SUPPORT IF YOU REQUIRE ASSISTANCE.
How to import page data
Content can be uploaded in bulk to speed up the process of populating the App. Content can be imported using spreadsheet templates generated through the Core.
To generate a template for page data import
Templates can be generated for all content page types. Please note fields in these templates are not compulsory.
- Navigate to Content from the Navigation Menu
- Create a page type you wish to generate a template for
- Select Export from the right-hand options
To import page data
Once the page template has been exported and updated with page data, it can then be uploaded to the Core. Please note templates are page-specific and should be used for the same page type they were generated from. For example, a Speaker page template should be used for a Speaker page type.
- Navigate to Content from the Navigation Menu and select the relevant page
- Select Import from the right-hand options
- Click Choose File and select the completed template
- Click Validate
- Click Import