Where can I find my Event Code?
Event codes are used to identify a specific event. This must be entered so exhibitors are accessing the correct event through the Capture app.
To find the Event Code for your event
- Navigate to Dashboard from the Navigation Menu
- Navigate to the Project Information card and find your Event Code
How do I know I have the signup form enabled?
When the exhibitor signup form is enabled, there will be two options visible when selecting a login method. When the form is disabled, only the Access Code option will be available.
Can I remove the ‘Access Code’ login method?
No, this option allows exhibitors to log back into the Capture app if they logout.
How can exhibitors log back into the Capture app?
If an exhibitor logs out of the Capture app, they will need to log back in using a Personal Access Code. If the exhibitor has logged in using the Exhibitor Access Code and signup form, or forgotten their Personal Access Code, they will need to recover their details.
To recover Capture access details
- Open the Capture app and enter the Event Code
- Select Access Code as the login method
- Click Recover Details
- Enter the email address used when registering
- Click Proceed
- Use the Access Code emailed to that address to login
How do I export personal access codes for exhibitor team members?
Team member personal access codes can be exported from the Core. Note: it is recommended exhibitor team members be listed as a separate profile type to other attendees, e.g. ‘Exhibitor’ (as outlined below).
To export exhibitor team member access codes
- Navigate to Profiles > Export Data & Reports from the Navigation Menu
- Navigate to Type and select Exhibitor from the drop-down menu
- Navigate to Field Selection and ensure the following options are selected:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Access Code
- Click Export
My Capture app comes up with the message ‘Login Disabled’, what does this mean?
This means App login has been disabled. In order to access the Capture app, App login will need to be enabled.
To enable App login
- Navigate to Project Configuration > Profiles from the Navigation Menu
- Click the Login & Authentication tab
- Navigate to Allow Login and select Allow from the drop-down menu
- Click Save
How can my exhibitors view an attendee’s contact details in the Capture app?
All details selected to be part of the post-event exhibitor report will be included in the export generated by an exhibitor.
In the Capture app, once an attendee has been scanned by an exhibitor, their details will appear with their profile in the Capture app. However, contact details for attendees such as Contact Number and Email will show as ‘Unavailable’ unless an attendee has chosen to share these details. By default, an attendee’s Contact Number and Email are hidden and will need to be updated in bulk.
An exhibitor wants to add a new team member to their team onsite. How do I manage this?
Exhibitors will be able to invite staff to their team onsite. Before you can invite a team member, they will need to be registered for the event and provided an access code. Note: new team members must be registered in the database before they can be invited to a team*.
To invite team members through scanning or email address
- Click Manage on the home screen
- Select Manage Exhibitor Team and Click +
- Accept the conditions
- Select an option
- Scan the QR code of the team member you wish to add
- Enter the email address of the team member you wish to add (this will need to be the email address associated with their event registration)
- Click Add by Scan
- Click Add by Email
* If new team members are not registered in the database, they will need to login in with the event code and exhibitor access code, and complete the signup form.
How can exhibitors export their leads report post-event?
During or post event, exhibitors will need to export their captured leads.
To export leads
- Click Export on the home screen
- Select leads to export All Leads or My Leads
- Select team members to send leads to or add email address
- Click Submit