Interactive Sessions Setup Considerations
Interactive sessions usually involves a few stakeholders: attendees, speakers, venue audio visual team and session facilitator and moderator:
- Attendee access to interactive sessions - communicate to attendees how to access and participate in interactive sessions via the app or event portal.
- Get your speakers on-board, explain how they can utilise interactive sessions for their session prior to calling for presentations
- Ensure the venues audio visual team are equipped with access to the relevant session display screens (a unique url per session)
- Ensure the facilitator/moderator knows how to access the facilitator panel and how to use it
- Establish which features you will be using - polling, Q&A and or discussion. Will questions be open to submit prior to session commencing
- Are you using demographic data to show on polling results - consider how attendees will be logging into the app
- What registration data will be required to utilise the demographic polling feature?