How to Distribute an App via Option 1
Disclaimer: Entegy will only use the privileges granted to add, update or remove apps related to the Entegy Suite of Products.
Once you have completed the steps outlined below, you will need to link your Store Account into the Entegy Core (if you haven't done so already). Learn more about this process, here.
Please note that accounts registered as the 'Individual' Entity Type for the Apple Developer Program are not eligible for Option 1.
Step 1: Google Play Store
Entegy requires access as a Release Manager Team Member to your Google Play Developer Console to be able to create and submit apps
- Login to https://play.google.com/apps/publish
- Click ‘Settings’ in the left panel
- Under ‘Developer Account’, click ‘Users & Permissions’
- Click ‘Invite New User’
- Enter the following information:
Access Expiry Date: Never
Role: Release Manager
- Click ‘Send Invitation’
Step 2 & 3: Apple App Store
Entegy needs to be an Admin in your App Store Connect team to be able to create and submit apps.
- Login to https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/
- Click ‘Users & Roles’
- Click the plus ‘+’ sign next to ‘User(s)’
- Enter the following details into the form then click ‘Next’
First Name: Build
Last Name: Team
- Select the ‘Role’ as ‘Admin’ and click ‘Next’
- Click ‘Save’
Entegy also needs to be an Admin in your Apple Developer Center team. This enables us to create App IDs, push certificates, provisioning profiles and add distribution certificates as required.
- Login to https://developer.apple.com/account/
- Click ‘People’ in the left panel
- Click ‘Invite People’
- Type firstname.lastname@example.org in the ‘Invite as Admins’ field
- Click ‘Invite’