You will be required to submit a Google Play letter of authorisation with an app submission in cases where your Google Play developer account is not directly associated with the content owner(s) of the app(s) you are submitting.
The letter of authorisation you submit needs to include the following:
- Branded letterhead of the organisation providing authorisation
- Dated signature of a representative of the organisation
- Contact details of said representative
- Address of organisation headquarters
- An explicit statement granting the submitting party authorisation to submit the app on the organisation's behalf