How to create an Audience Polling question
Audience Polling questions can be populated before the event to save time inputting questions on-the-fly. Questions can be created in a number of formats such as multiple choice and yes/no.
Questions can be stored in the display queue and asked at another time or asked on-the-fly.
While there is no limit on the length of a question, we would recommend questions no longer than 250 characters - keep in mind how your question will display on the venue display screen and the attendee’s device.
To create an Audience Polling question
- Navigate to the Control Panel
- Select the event
- Click Facilitator for the relevant session
- Select the Audience Polling tile
- Click Create a New Question
- Input question and the style of answers
- Click Create Question
- Click No to store the question for another time