How to compare Audience Polling question responses
The same Audience Polling question can be asked multiple times, and responses compared. This display option might be useful for comparing how an audience’s perception of a question or issue might have changed before, during and after a session.
Please note: to compare Audience Polling responses, the same question must be asked more than once, and only the responses from the same question can be compared. E.g. Question 2 might be asked at the start of the session and again at the end of the session. Question 2 can only be compared with another instance of Question 2 being asked.
To compare Audience Polling question responses
- Navigate to the Control Panel
- Select the event
- Click Facilitator for the relevant session
- Select the Audience Polling tile
- Click Select from All Question from the action tiles
- Select a question previously asked (questions with green ticks next to them indicate the question has already been asked)
- Click Start Voting
- Navigate to the Audience Display options and click Compare
- Select a previous question instance to compare to
- When finished, click Close and Remove Question