How to Display a Live Discussion comment to the Display Screen
Rather than keeping the Live Discussion comments and questions only in-app, these can also be sent to the Display Screen to be shared with all attendees. This feature allows a speaker to address an interesting question or topic brought up by a comment on the Live Discussion feed.
To display discussion comments on the Display Screen
- Navigate to the Control Panel
- Select the event
- Click Facilitator for the relevant session
- Navigate to Live Discussion from the top menu
- Click on the comment you wish to display
- Select Send to Screen as Display Only to display the question.
- Select Add to Display Queue to add the question to the queue. This will add the comment to the end of the Display Queue and will be visible on the Display Screen when cycling through the Display Queue.