Bookmarking makes it easier to find interesting comments or questions by separating them from all comments in the feed. These comments or questions might then be addressed by the speaker or shown on the Display Screen.
Articles in this section
- Interactive Sessions FAQs for Onsite Staff
- Interactive Sessions FAQs for Organisers
- What will I need to run Interactive Sessions onsite?
- What is an interactive session?
- What is the Audience Polling Display Queue?
- How can I see if Audience Polling questions have been asked prior to a session?
- How can I see an overview of statistics for my Interactive Sessions?
- Can I ask Audience Polling questions out of order?
- Can I ask the same question twice without adding it twice to the Audience Polling Display Queue?
- Can I delete or remove comments from the Live Discussion feed?