How to display a Submitted Question on the Display Screen
Submitted Questions can be shared with all attendees on the Display Screen. This feature allows a speaker to address an interesting Submitted Question.
- Navigate to the Control Panel
- Select the event
- Click Facilitator for the relevant session
- Navigate to Submitted Questions from the top menu
- Click on the comment you wish to display
- Select Send to Screen as Display Only to display the question.
- Select Add to Display Queue to add the question to the queue. This will add the comment to the end of the Display Queue and will be visible on the Display Screen when cycling through the Display Queue.
Next steps: Enable upvoting on Submitted Questions