How to send top upvoted Submitted Questions to the Display Screen
Once your relevant Submitted Questions have been enabled for upvoting, the top upvoted questions can be displayed on the Display Screen. This can make it easier for the moderator/speaker to address these questions and is a simple way to display how many upvotes the top questions received.
TIP: The top upvoted questions will not live update on the screen. This will need to be left until all upvotes have been collected or must be refreshed for the latest results.
To send top upvoted Submitted Questions to the Display Screen
- Navigate to the Control Panel
- Select the event
- Click Facilitator for the relevant session
- Navigate to Submitted Questions from the top menu
- Select Send Top Voted to Display from the feature menu
- Select the number of top upvoted questions to display on the Display Screen