How to create an Audience Polling Question from a Submitted Question
Submitted Questions can be turned into an Audience Polling question and addressed to fellow attendees.
To create an Audience Polling Question from a Submitted Question
- Navigate to the Control Panel
- Select the event
- Click Facilitator for the relevant session
- Navigate to Submitted Questions from the top menu
- Click the Submitted Question you wish to turn into an Audience Polling question
- Select Create an Audience Polling Question from this Comment from the list
- Update the question and select style of answers
- Click Create Question
- Click Yes to ask this question
To ask Audience Polling question created from a Submitted Question
- Click Start Voting
- When ready to close the question, click Stop Voting and Show Answer or Close and Remove
TIP: Asking an Audience Polling question created from a Submitted Question will not be part of the Audience Polling Display Queue. If you wish to return to the Display Queue at any time, please navigate to Select from All Questions and select the next question in your existing Display Queue.