Preparing an app for submission
All custom portal submissions to the Apple and Google Play stores will require at least one app to ensure a smooth approval process.
To help ensure your standalone app or portal app is accepted onto the Apple and Google Play stores, the app will need to avoid some common issues that cause apps to be rejected. Entegy’s recommendations allow, not only the Entegy Builds team, but both Apple and Google to easily access and review your app for submission.
Below is a recommended setup for your app content and setup.
Suggested app setup
A minimum of 6 content icons (excl. Feature icons such as Profile List, MyEvent, Leaderboard, etc)
- Notifications (with ‘Welcome to the XX event’ notification)
- Feedback Form (anonymous submission only)
- Content behind each icon - no empty pages
- Menu items must not link to ‘coming soon’ message
- Completed app design and colours
- App Access Type: Public Access - no profile login
- Set a primary project if the App is a portal
Any reference to profiles or logging in may cause the app to be rejected and slow down the submission process.
Next steps: CMS Pt.3: Preparing a Store Listing