In order to submit a new Store Listing(s), there are a number of mandatory steps that must be completed for each unique organisation/client wishing to submit an app(s).
Apple App Store Account:
- An Apple ID must be registered by your client's organisation.
- This Apple ID must then be used to enrol for the Apple Developer Program as an Organisation (not an Individual).
- Once this registration has been completed (may take up to 14 business days), Entegy must be invited to the organisations Apple developer team.
Google Play Store Account:
- A Google account must be registered by your client's organisation.
- This Google account must then be used to enrol for the Google Play Developer Console.
- Once this registration has been completed (may take up to 48 hours), Entegy must be invited to the organisations Google Play developer team.
Entegy CMS Store Listing:
On the behalf of your client, you will need to setup a Store Account in the Entegy CMS. This will act as a reference point for you and the Entegy build team to associate an app(s) submission with.
For each App project you wish to submit to stores, you will need to populate a Store Listing. The details you provide will be used by the Entegy build team when submitting the app to the Google Play and Apple App Stores.
When you are happy with the details you have provided, you will need to manually approve the App for submission.