Page Redirects allow attendees to be automatically redirected from one page to another upon opening a page. A common use for these redirects is to create sub-menus using container pages (especially Blank Groups) that link to other container pages or specialty pages (e.g. Weather page type), know as Page Nesting.
Articles in this section
- How do I know the best page type to use for my content?
- What is a Page Redirect?
- What is page nesting?
- What are the most commonly used page types?
- What is the highlight colour, and where can I find it in the app?
- My photo is rotated when uploaded
- What is the size limit for uploading content?
- What are the Core image requirements?
- What are container pages?
- What is the best way to display abstracts and posters in-app?