The Twitter API does not send all information to the app, especially when using the Twitter Hashtag. Some things to keep in mind when using a Twitter Hashtag on a Social Media page include:
- Only a maximum of 30 tweets will display in the app at any one time
- Only the last 7 days of content will display
- Tweets displayed in the app will not be a full recollection of all tweets posted using the hashtag
- There is no way to tell which tweets are excluded
- Results in the app will be different to the Twitter website hashtag search
Note: Twitter wants users to use their app/website and limit access to external applications using their API. For full tweets, it is recommended to use the official Twitter mobile app or website.