THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN ARCHIVED AS OF SEPTEMBER 2019. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN MAY NOT BE CURRENT. PLEASE CONTACT ENTEGY SUPPORT IF YOU REQUIRE ASSISTANCE.
The Twitter API does not send all information to the app, especially when using the Twitter Hashtag. Some things to keep in mind when using a Twitter Hashtag on a Social Media page include:
- Only a maximum of 30 tweets will display in the app at any one time
- Only the last 7 days of content will display
- Tweets displayed in the app will not be a full recollection of all tweets posted using the hashtag
- There is no way to tell which tweets are excluded
- Results in the app will be different to the Twitter website hashtag search
Note: Twitter wants users to use their app/website and limit access to external applications using their API. For full tweets, it is recommended to use the official Twitter mobile app or website.