How to create a new document for Interactive Sessions standalone
Documents can be uploaded as part of the Interactive Sessions standalone. These might be a floorplan, presentation slides, pre-reading or other important documents. Documents have their own dedicated page in the Interactive Sessions standalone, making it easy for attendees to navigate and access.
To create a new document
- Navigate to Interactive Sessions > Documents from the Navigation Menu
- Click +
- Select the type of file you wish to upload
- File Upload Upload a PDF document to the app
- Plain Text Upload the document text into the app. This is simple plain text that does not allow for text formatting such as bolding etc.
- HTML Upload the document as formatted HTML.
- External Content Link to an external document or website.
- Input document Title
- Select an icon
- Upload file or input link
- Click Save