How to manage portal type configuration
There are two main types of portals. These include Enter Code and Tile Entry.
Consider how your attendees will be accessing their event app through the portal - will they be provided an Event Code, or will they click on an event-specific tile? Setup your portal accordingly.
To manage portal type configuration
- Navigate to Portal Design from the Navigation Menu
- Select the Configuration tab
- Select your portal type from the drop-down list
- Enter Code: attendees can access any project linked to the portal using the project’s unique event code
- Tile Entry: attendees can access any project linked to the portal using image tiles linked to relevant projects
- Click Save