A portal project allows you to easily design and manage your custom-designed portal. Through your portal project use the portal builder to create your Tile Entry or Enter Code Portal.
Tile Entry: attendees can access any project linked to the portal using image tiles linked to relevant projects
Enter Code: attendees can access any project linked to the portal using the project’s unique event code
The portal builder is accessible through a portal project, which can be ordered through the Project Setup Wizard.
Some main features of the portal builder include:
- Add, remove or edit portal tiles
- Add or edit the Tap to Start image
- Change the layout of portal tiles and layers of tiles
- Change portal type (Enter Code or Tile Entry)
- Update text displayed on the portal
- Link or remove portal projects
- Manage portal store listing and assets