The simplest of the Live Streaming options to configure and manage, Zoom Meetings can be used directly with the Entegy CMS to create a seamless Live Streaming experience for attendees.
Event Organisers are responsible for creating the various Zoom Meetings and configuring the live streaming URLs. This will allow the Zoom Meetings to stream directly into the Web App alongside the Interactive Sessions interface.
The Session Facilitator will work closely with the Session Speakers to ensure the session runs smoothly, by using screen sharing, displaying PowerPoint slides, Interactive Sessions Display Screen and sharing speaker video.
The Speaker, working with the Session Facilitator, will join the Zoom Meeting, sharing both audio and video, and present their session.
- Zoom doesn't allow for the meeting toolbar to be configured
- The Host MUST be present in order to live stream
- The Stream URL for each session will be unique and must be updated with unique session information
- Attendees MUST be logged in to the webapp access the live stream
- The Meeting/Webinar Host CANNOT be logged into the webapp using the same email address
- Entegy Zoom integration does not support Webinar Zoom features such as Zoom Polls and Webinar Registration
Setup Zoom Only for Live Streaming