If attendees are entering a unique reference code they will need to be made aware of what this code is.
Each attendee is set up as a Profile in the CMS with a unique access code. You can also manage profile settings to import your own unique reference code for each Profile.
To configure enter code
- Navigate to Kiosk Manager from the Navigation Menu and select the relevant Kiosk from the list
- Confirm the following settings:
- Allow Enter Code: YES
- Click Save
If you are only using the Enter Code option, all other check-in methods will need to be set to ‘No’. If you are using multiple check-in methods, then all relevant options will be enabled. This must be completed at a per-kiosk level and will control which screen button options are available for attendees.
Configure Kiosk Global Settings: Enter Code
Once the kiosk option is confirmed, the global setting must be configured. These are the settings controlling all kiosks and identify what format the kiosks are using (e.g. what code will attendees be entering etc.).
To configure kiosk global settings:
- Navigate to Kiosk Manager from the Navigation Menu
- Click the Global Settings tab
- Navigate to Enter Code Format
- Select the relevant option from the drop-down menu
- Click Save