Using the Core
App | Element
Attendee Connect | Element
Interactive Sessions | Element
Kiosk Manager | Element
Lead Capture | Element
Attendance Tracking | Element
Registration | Element
Store Listing | Element
Templates, Checklists & Best Practice
- App Design
- Splash/Loading Screen Design (Standalone App Only)
- App Store & Google Play Graphics Design (Standalone & Portal App)
- Download Page Design (Standalone & Portal App)
- Portal Design - Tile Entry
- Portal Design - Code Entry
- Filter Profile Data
- Use the Basic Profile Import Template
- Manually Create or Delete a Profile
- Import Profile Data
- How to Upload a Profile Image
- Clone Profiles
- Install BadgePrint Software
- Manage External QR Codes [Badge Reference]
- Confirm Badge QR Codes for Scanning
- Create a Badge Template
- Create Display Rules
- Generate Badges
- What do you intend to scan at your event?
- What is the best way to use display rules with your layers for badges?
- What are crop marks and bleed?
- How to generate attendee QR codes within the Entegy Core for use in other systems?
- Why do numbers appear instead of text on my badge template?
- How can I reprint a badge?
- About page
- Schedule page
- Exhibitors, speakers and sponsors
- Blank groups and blank pages
- HTML group and HMTL page
- Abstracts Page
- Create a speaker page
- Create an about page
- Create a sponsor page
- Create an exhibitor page
- Create a schedule page
- Create an abstracts page
- Import page data
- Exporting page data
- Create a new page
- Editing a page
- Adding a page header
- Page redirects
- Formatting pages overview
- Adding contact links
- Adding links to external content
- Adding internal page links
- Adding inline images
- Adding map links
- My photo is rotated when uploaded
- What is the size limit for uploading content?
- What are the Core image requirements?
- What are container pages?
- What is the best way to display abstracts and posters in-app?
- Tips for good looking copy
- Create a Simple Schedule
- Upload Sessions in Bulk
- Upload Session Segments in Bulk
- Create a Schedule Content Page Type
- Create Days
- Create Sessions
- App FAQs for Attendees
- App FAQs for Organisers
- What device operating systems work with my event App or Portal?
- Do I have to download the event App?
- What design and sponsorship opportunities are available in the App?
- What page types support custom banners?
- Attendee Connect FAQs for Attendees
- Attendee Connect FAQs for Organisers
- What are the default point allocations for Attendee Connect?
- How should I start my activity feed?
- How do I run a leaderboard competition?
- How private is the messenger feature?
- Make a Session Interactive
- Create a Live Polling/Audience Polling Question
- Pre-populate Interactive Sessions Questions
- Enable Ask a Question/Submitted Questions
- Enable Live Discussion
- Configure Interactive Sessions Settings
- Interactive Sessions FAQs for Onsite Staff
- Interactive Sessions FAQs for Organisers
- What is an interactive session?
- How do I setup an interactive session?
- What do attendees and facilitators need to know about Interactive Sessions?
- What details do I use to login to the Interactive Sessions control panel?
- Installing/Upgrading Kiosks to Kiosk Launcher V2
- Setup Kiosk Scanner
- Use Kiosk Admin Interface
- Confirm Scan Method for Kiosk Manager
- Configure a Kiosk in the Core
- Design a Kiosk User Display Screen
- Why are there multiple instances of the Printer installed?
- Kiosk Companion FAQs for Onsite Staff
- Kiosk Manager FAQs for Onsite Staff
- Kiosk Manager FAQs for Organisers
- What size is a Kiosk Badge?
- What device operating systems work with the Kiosk software?
- Activate the Capture Update
- Confirm scan method for Lead Capture
- Set Your Capture App Branding
- Create Custom Qualifying Questions in Capture App
- Configure Qualifying Questions
- Disable Custom Qualifying Questions
- Lead Capture FAQs for Exhibitors
- Lead Capture FAQs for Organisers
- What device operating systems work with Lead Capture?
- How can exhibitors login to the Capture app
- What do attendees and exhibitors need to know about Lead Capture?
- How do you control what profile data exhibitors can export?
- How to Create a Profile Type
- Confirm Scan Method for Attendance Tracking
- Create Automated Scanning Stations
- Create a Customisable Profile Field
- Access the Track App
- Use the Track App
- Attendance Tracking FAQs for Staff
- Attendance Tracking FAQs for Organisers
- Why is a session missing from the track session list?
- What device operating systems work with the Track app?
- How can attendees be tracked into sessions?
- Can attendees scan themselves into sessions?
- How much content should I have in my app for submission?
- When am I required to submit a Google Play letter of authorisation?
- How many apps can I have in my store?
- Can we un-invite you or change the password after submitting the build?
- Can you register developer accounts for us?
- Who pays for the App store fees?
- Eventbrite Integration Overview
- How To Best Configure Your Eventbrite Event For Integration
- Connect Your Eventbrite Event With Entegy Core
- Permitting Duplicate Emails For Eventbrite Integration
- Eventbrite FAQs
- How To Setup Capture When Using Eventbrite Integration (No Event App)
- Event Checklist
- App Settings Checklist
- Registration Checklist
- App Promotion Checklist
- Attendance Tracking Checklist
- Attendee Connect Checklist
- Registration Complete Simple Email
- Registration payment received email confirmation
- Registration Complete Email for App and Attendee Connect Elements
- Registration Complete Email for App and Interactive Sessions Elements
- Registration Complete Email for App and Lead Capture Elements
- Registration Complete Email for App and Attendance Tracking Elements