Once your Store Listing Standalone App has been submitted, you may want to update Store Listing details, or images etc. This can be done by requesting an update.
This may also be used to update the latest version of any ongoing or long-term apps.
Requesting an update more than once in the space of a month may incur an additional fee.
When requesting an update for a standalone app, please follow these recommendations for preparing your app for submission.
To resubmit your portal through the Entegy CMS:
- Navigate to your project in the CMS
- Navigate to App > Store Listing from the Navigation Menu
- Select Revise Build Status from the left-hand options
- Select Request an Update and agree to the terms
- Click Save
- Make any required updates
- In additional notes, please note what changes are required, if any screenshots etc. will need to be updated. Please include Project Number and any login details, if required.
- Click Review for Approval
- Agree to the terms
- Click Approve